Privacy and Cookies Policy
This page describes how The Website is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 EU Reg. 679/2016 to the Website: http://www.vaona.it/
The information is provided only for the Website http://www.vaona.it/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. The information is based on the European Regulation n. 2016/679 for the Protection of Personal Data, to identify minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on-line, and, in particular, the methods, duration and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when these connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as "first party cookies"), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website ("third party cookies").
Cookies are usually present in users' browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with long temporal persistence, and are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users who access the server, etc.
Type of cookies used by the Website
1 - Technical cookies
1. Technical Cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered and requested by a user.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his/her internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the Website.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the Website.
4. Cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or by the blogger statistics service or similar are technical cookies only if used for the purpose of optimizing the Website directly by the owner of the same, which may collect aggregate information on the number users and on how they visit the Website.
5. All data collected are anonymous as they do not record the user's IP address. Under these conditions, for analytical cookies the same rules provided for technical cookies apply, in terms of information and consent.
6. We can distinguish between (1) temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and (2) permanent cookies that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
7. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
8. Session cookies are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed. Those disappear as soon as the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the Website.
9. On the Website there are the following technical cookies:
|Language lang, lang_id||Cookie for identifying the language used|
|Various supersized, supersized_title||Cookies for implementing the supersized plug-in|
|Google Analytics _ga, _gat, gtag, gtm||Cookie "analytics" used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the website. These anonymous cookies collect information about how the website is used and allow its owner to have a better understanding of its users and to improve website accessibility.||Further information: To prevent the storage of the above-mentioned type of cookies, the user can follow the procedure available at the following link|
2 – Third-party Cookies
1. We can distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the Website and those of third parties sent from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the aforementioned third parties external to the Site.
5. Analytical third-party cookies are used to detect information on the behavior of users on this Website. The detection is anonymous, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the Website. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable cookies published on the related web pages.
3 – Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling Cookies are used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences, in order to send adverts in line with the profile created.
2. The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
4. The Website uses the following third-party profiling cookies:
|Google Analytics (Google Inc.)||Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and analysing the use of this application, compiles reports and shares them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the personal data to contextualise and personalise ads on its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Browsing data
|Data processed at/in:
To refuse consent to the use of one or more profiling cookies the user can follow the disabling procedure provided by his/her browser, here are some examples:
Following consultation of this Site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is Azienda Agricola Vaona Odino di Vaona Alberto, based in Via Paverno, 41 Valgatara, Marano di Valpolicella (VR), email email@example.com.
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing operations connected to the web services of the Website take place at the headquarters of the data controller and are only handled by technical staff of the office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material, answers to questions, offers of services and products, are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is to this needed for that purpose.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users identification.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the Website: apart from this eventuality, the data do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific privacy policies will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the Website dedicated to particular services on request.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (EU Regulation 2016/679). According to the same article, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment, as well as to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority. Requests can be addressed to the data controller by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.